Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Body & Mind

Can I have your body and mind

Most important your spirit

If I told you that I was coming

Would you actually fear it

Arriving on time

Inside of your ultimate secrete

Fearing what we both want

Running away when it's nearest

Could you understand me better

If a tempo went with these lyrics?

Ironically dancing erotically

Making my view seem the clearest

Contradicting my every word

With the actions that follow

Making myself look crazy on purpose

So you won't think that I'm perfect

Or that I think I'm perfect

And that you can't improve me

Of course I can change baby

I came so you can move me

3 comments:

Obama Mama said...

you can get a girls body and make her laugh, then you got her. So are you telling me if you can get a man's body and mind you got him?

Obama Mama said...

well you know we woman are much more complicated than that. but for the most part making her laugh is a good sign.

Don said...

Pretty good prose, I am an infinite lover of poetry.