Friday, August 29, 2008

Lucky_Strikes

You're the only one that I got and all that I need

You're the object of my affection I'm obviously a fiend

For you I crave that you have me how ever you see fit

I'm a sucker and a baby you're a beautiful tit

I'm not concerned with the worlds mold

And how they want me to be

Your all that I got and all that I need

My pockets are full of lent but my heart overflows

So I'm richer than a man in Babylon with a mind full of gold

But everybody doesn't see it but I know that you do

Because I crave for your pleasure and you seem to be two

You make me smile and cry all at the same time

Crying because I've read through the words and the lines

Cried because from what I understand you don't want me

Crying you a river hoping you'll save me from drowning

Knowing my first mind tells me that I'm not frowning

Because we got much in common but still you don't have me

Baby you can tame me you can fix all my flaws

I will deliver the gifts if you'll be my Ms Claus

It ain't got to be official it's just between you and me

I just need somebody to hold me when I cry patiently

Someone to send my affection through next day delivery

Some one to offer an extension of my being through chivalry

Baby your butt is brown just the way that I like it

Your mind is beautiful and artful and I'm truly delighted

Can you see me and you on the nude watching the moon

Fall and the sun rise holding each other till noon

Kisses and holding each other not concerned with the wind

Watching the tide turn as the current pulls us both in

Listening to music that doesn't crowd us with wordplay

Allowing our minds a moment to give birth in the worst way

To a new passion filled understanding beautiful sister

Tall brown bodies intertwining oily playing nude twister

Seems that it's a dream as I wake up to early

Go to the screen and see you smile at me with those pearlies

Damn I wish I would have kept by black ass in that bed

And not smoke my last cigarette before I went to sleep like I said



Would she feel me if I kept this going trying to make it better

Could I just ask her how I could please her please tell me I wet her

Brain making it moist thinking of me in a loved way

Could I be the object of her affection also I say

It would be worth it for me to spend a life time searching

For something elusive as I stand still and wine

Wishing the world was fair then maybe things would be rhymes

Abstract and honest filled with many meanings

Metaphorically never boring having her screaming

Thinking that thought can become what ever we think it should

Trying to be her mechanic and get under her hood

Baby just point the finger tell me where I should stand

I'm looking for love in the daylight with my flashlight in hand

If I don't find the true fit then I'll keep on searching

I cry though because I do break minds in the process I'm certain

Meaning that I'm looking for you but now that I see you

I would like a chance to sit down over something and read you

Think we can make it work baby just give me the chance

Promise this is not just to get me inside of your pants

Not that I wouldn't love to see how that waxing turned out

Offering my compassion slowly with the soft use of my mouth

Slowly uttering these words as you tell me you missed me

Could I be barking up the wrong tree? Is that what your thinking?

I'm not concerned with having twins just having a friend is my mission

1 comment:

Don said...

Real talent, bruh.

And absolutely no romantic love better than Black Love.